Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i never

Before baby came along and even before I even thought about having my own kids, I was utterly repulsed by baby toys with their bulky plastic and gaudy colors. Little did I know that there's nothing worse than a bored kid. Not that kids need ugly bulky plastic toys to keep them entertained and happy, but they sure help. I've been able to keep these items to a minimum so far, however, I just had a weakness thinking about how much baby would absolutely love this new purchase:
From ewonderworld.com 200 plastic balls to go in this ball pit play tent.
WONDER PLAYBALLS™Barn Play Tent House
Ask me 11 months ago if I would ever consider owning such a contraption and I would say HELL NO! But what sold me on it is that the little tent folds down flat to an 18" circle. The balls will be a problem to "store away" but worst case scenario, I can always sell this once baby tires of it.

We're definitely going to run out of room for her stuff pretty soon because my next purchase is going to be a play kitchen set... Probably for Christmas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment