Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yippee!

So, after a really brutal week of sleepless nights, I've decided it's time to get some help. Luckily, a friend of mine has a baby sitter that happens to need more work. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I hope it works out. The sitter is going to come two days a week from 10am-2 or 3pm. I'm not going to know what to do with myself!

Other than that we'll be taking a road trip for Thanksgiving. I'm a little nervous because baby doesn't really like riding in the car for 20 minutes. I doubt she'll like riding in the car for 7 hours. This is the first time in 4 years that we've spent the holiday with family. The past four holidays involved husband and I booking a table for two at some restaurant offering Thanksgiving dinner. Although I enjoyed the food, I always felt like we were some depressing elderly couple when we dined like that.

I'd love to post a shopping update, but 1) there is way too much to post and 2) I can't even remember half of the stuff I've purchased in the last couple of weeks. One last thing - my birthday is this month and I got my present last week. A Kindle! I love it! I love to read, but hate accumulating books which I have no room for. This has answered my prayers. I've already read 2 books and am reading 2 more. The only drawback I've seen so far is that some of the books I'd like to read are not available on the Kindle. I highly recommend getting one if you love to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment