Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little backed up.

Not only have I not posted in a few days, baby hasn't pooped in 6 days. I've fed her prunes the last 4 days and gave her prune juice this morning, so I hope stuff gets moving soon. She's a daily pooper, so this is a bit alarming, but I'm really hoping today will be the big day.

So, the friend making is coming along nicely. It's nice to finally meet some people that I like. Yesterday, after the baby wiggle class, one of the moms walked me to a new store I've never been to before. Maybe it was better that I didn't know about it, because it's definitely going to be a dangerous place for me to frequent. They had a really nice selection of the brands of clothes I like for baby. They had Catimini, Cakewalk, Room Seven and Deux par Deux. And downstairs, they had a huge sale section. Score!

Even though it feels like I've cut back a little on my shopping, my monthly statement seems to indicate otherwise. Some of my recent purchases include:

From Jcrew:

From Oompa toys by Haba:
Picture of Haba Dragonstone Castle
From Tadpole by Melissa and Doug
From Macys:
First Impressions Baby Girl Corduroy Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment