Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sneak peek.


So, I wanted to post a preview to the owl costume I'm making. First, I quickly knit this hat. It took about an hour to make:

Then, using some felt and a couple buttons, I fashioned an owl face:



Here's baby wearing it....


Unrelated to today's post, I got an email from a mom from one of my old classes asking me where I shop for baby's clothes. I prefaced my reply email...don't even get me started!! So, I warned her that she might think I'm crazy, but I was more than happy to share all my shopping sources. One thing about my shopping habits is that I'm a sale scrounger. Catching a great sale requires a lot of work. A lot of browsing. Most of my purchases have been summer clearance stuff for next spring/summer. I've had to buy some regular priced clothes for her to wear now, but I haven't really bought a lot. But, come mid-January when everything goes on sale, you can bet I'll be all over it for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment