Sunday, August 23, 2009

So sleepy.

I think because I've missed taking my thyroid pills for a few days, I felt so sluggish today. I could barely open my eyes at 10am and having a baby that wants to play at 6am meant that daddy had to do a lot of entertaining this morning. I didn't want today to be the first day I miss writing a post, so I'll just write about another one of my pet peeves. I really can't stand long toenails. I don't get how people can stand having long enough toenails to be able to have them painted french manicure style. Anytime I see a big toenail that hangs way over the tip of the toe just makes me mentally want to hand someone toenail clippers. How does one wear shoes with nails that long? Yuck! I'm not really obsessed with my own feet. In fact, I only get a pedicure maybe once a year because of the germaphobe thing. I take care of my own feet and usually don't have my toes painted. They're au natural. But all the nails a trimmed very nice and SHORT.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. I need to spend some time with my pillow. And take my thyroid pills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment