Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy Busy.

Baby and I started a new class today. This class ("caterpillars") is the next level after the one that ends on Friday ("next step"). It's great because there are more babies that are the same age as baby. One of them even has the same exact birthdate. Let the competition begin!!! I'm happy to report that of all the babies her age +/- a few days, she's the only one sitting up by herself. Also, a huge plus is that there are a couple women in this class who happen to be in the baby wiggle class that meets on Wednesdays. Finally! Some potential friends. Actually, of the three classes I've taken at this center, this one has the best group of women in it. Most of us went to lunch after class and we all seemed at ease with one another.

So, tomorrow, baby and I have the baby wiggle class, then Thursday, my friend is holding a trunk show to debut her new business. She used to be an employee of mine and decided to start her own business right after I closed the store. It's a great concept. She is primarily a children's party event planner, but she also sells partyware, gifts, and other stuff. I can't wait to see what she's come up with. Hopefully it won't be a total disaster of an evening because it's from 7-9pm and I have to bring you know who... I wish I could leave her at home, but since she doesn't take the bottle, I really have no choice but to drag her along. Then Friday, we have "graduation day" from our next step class. It feels really good to have a busy week like this. The only downside is that it's totally wreaked havoc on baby's naps.

Anyway, last weekend's visit with grandma was really nice. She played with baby every minute she could and when baby was asleep, she sat and watched every breath. That was kind of creepy, but I think she just wanted to soak baby all in while she could. Luckily, she found a reason to come back in two weeks. Husband is playing in a golf tournament and will be gone for the weekend, so she was all over coming back to keep me company. I bought her a plane ticket with my miles so, it worked out perfectly.

So, I just wanted to post a recent purchase...

From Baby Lulu:
Knit BlouseAdina Ruffle Pant



0 comments:

Post a Comment