Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love the jeans.

Finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans can prove to be emotionally distressing. However, once you find a brand that fits, it's a no brainer. I ordered those James Jeans online, and they came in the mail yesterday. I have to say that they fit like a glove and look absolutely perfect. So glad I never have to go try on dozens of jeans and get depressed anymore. From now on, James Jeans are my go to brand. This is my third pair - I bought the first pair at Barneys and I can't for the life of me find where they are. Maybe the butt ripped and I had to throw them away, but I don't recall that happening. My second pair was purchased from Anthropologie shortly after I got pregnant. They were my "I'm not going to buy maternity jeans" jeans until I couldn't hold off any longer. So, they're a tad loose right now. That's why I had to get these. Even though these jeans are pricey at $158, I literally wear them every single day from October until March.

My go to brand used to be Citizens of Humanity. The average price of those jeans were around $158-185. They fit great too, however, they always wore out in the butt seam area and either ripped, or got so thin that it looked like cheesecloth. I got tired of having to buy a new pair of jeans every 8 weeks - those are too expensive to have to do that.

Anyway, what I need to work on now, is my hideous muffin top. No great pair of jeans can do anything about that...


0 comments:

Post a Comment