Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I like someone.

So, I finally met someone I think I like. I don't know what to do....I mean, I want to be friends with her, but I don't want to seem weird or creepy. I knew I wanted her to be my friend when I first saw her in the baby wiggle class. She is also in my caterpillars class, but missed the first class last week due to the sniffles. Anyway, we finally met today and we found that we have a lot in common. The only minor set back is that she lives kind of far, so getting together could be a bit of a challenge. (Far meaning a 25 minute walk from her place to mine.) Anyway, I hope that we do end up becoming friends. It's so hard making new friends at this age. People are so reserved and also you tend to not be willing to put up with someone you don't really click with...I have met a few nice women through these classes, but nothing has materialized just yet. At least I'm out there circulating...

0 comments:

Post a Comment