Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Struggling.

I've been really having a hard time coming up with entries as of late. When life consists of sitting in one room all day, there's not much to talk about. It also doesn't help that I've been kind of feeling down in the dumps the past couple of weeks. Baby and I start a new class tomorrow, so hopefully the pickings are better for finding a friend. It will also help that there'll be a reason to leave the house an extra day a week. The class I'm already taking meets Fridays and this new one meets Wednesdays. Hopefully this will help with my shopping problem. That's how I get into trouble... bored...need to get out... how 'bout going to the mall.... oooh, must.buy.that. Although, online shopping is part of my problem. Anyway, maybe if I feel busier, then my need to shop will be less pressing.

Finally I have a reason to actually go on a diet. The wedding is tentatively set for mid January and the thought of squeezing into an unforgiving bridesmaid's dress is enough motivation. As for the wedding, it's a delicate situation. No one is really happy about it and everyone has questions. It'll definitely be interesting to hear the little rehearsal dinner speeches because there are no cute little stories about the couple to speak of. Nor can anyone honestly say that they're a perfect pair because no one knows anything about the guy or anything about them as a couple. Their relationship is based on daily phone calls and that's about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment