Monday, September 28, 2009

Nada mucho.

It's been a few days since my last post. I'm basically forcing myself to write something now to keep things going. Nothing exciting has been going on here. Husband is off on a golf tournament this coming weekend and baby is excited for grandma to come back. Unfortunately, we won't have the car, but I think we'll be ok without it. I'm a hesitant driver anyway which is why husband drives me everywhere. I had a car in college and drove around quite a bit, but once I moved to the city, I gave up the car and didn't drive for 8 years. I had to relearn when I opened up my store because it was out in the suburbs. Relearning was quite a task. Every time I had to get behind the wheel, my stomach would ache and my palms would sweat so bad I needed to hold the steering wheel with tissues. Eventually, I got back into the swing of things. Driving became old hat again. But once I got pregnant last year, I stopped driving because I was always too tired to drive in the morning so I'd take the train to work and husband would come and pick me up. This year alone, I think I've only driven maybe 5 times total. The less I drive, the more nervous Nelly I am about it. Maybe I should make it a goal to drive at least once a month...

So, over a month has gone by and still no ichatting with grandma and grandpa. I'm a bit annoyed that a brand new macbook is sitting in my parent's kitchen collecting dust. My poor dad hasn't seen the baby since July 4th and he wants to be able to see her, but my mom has some kind of unexplainable force preventing her from getting wireless up and running. Ugh. If I only knew this would happen, I would have spent my 207,000 rewards points on something else.

On an unrelated note, baby's current activities at 5.5 months: been sitting up for 3 weeks already, babbles and shrieks, loves tv, not rolling over yet, reached her arms up asking to be carried for the first time today, eats rice cereal and prunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment