Friday, September 4, 2009

Stagnant waters.

I'm a bit disappointed that I missed two days of entries. Nothing worthy of writing about has gone on in the last 48 hours, so I guess I can't be blamed. The beads that I ordered came in, however, I got the wrong thickness of string so, I need to hop out to the local bead store to get the right kind. That's one of the downfalls of shopping online. You can't exactly see what it is your getting, so you kind of have to rely on the description. Most of the time that works, but sometimes, you end up with string that was supposed to be "thick, perfect for beading" but instead, it's as thin as sewing thread.

This weekend we are supposed to back to the summer house, but the husband is feeling a bit under the weather. We are thinking of canceling the trip, but the main reason for going is so that we can meet his sister's new boyfriend. This sister has never had a boyfriend, so it's a pretty big deal. (She's 39). Anyway, I was going to hold out and wait until after the weekend to write my next entry, since there would be something to talk about, but I guess I'll have to come up with something sooner.

I'm so proud of myself for this idea...I racked up a ton of points on my credit card from my old business and was itching to use them before they expire. I ended up getting a free MacBook which I'm going to set up for my parents so they can ichat and see the baby whenever they wanted. My mom can hardly wait... She's actually coming to visit in a couple weeks, so this will tide her over until she gets here.

Anyway, today's entry pretty much lives up to the title of this blog... It was bound to happen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment